Development of Embedded System Courses with implementation of Innovative Virtual approaches for integration of Research, Education and Production in Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia
Short Project Name: «DesIRE»
Multinational joint project. Priority – Curriculum reform
Project duration: three years (Dec., 2013 – Dec., 2016)
Stakeholders: students, alumni, teachers and university administration, managers in the region, In-Service Training, consulting centers.
Grant Holder: Thomas More University College, (BE)
- Ilmenau University of Technology, (GE)
- Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, (SK)
- Zaporizhzhya National Technical University, (UA)
- Donbass State Engineering Academy, (UA)
- Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, (UA)
- Georgian Technical University, (GE)
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, (GE)
- State Engineering University of Armenia (Polytechnic), (AM)
- Yerevan State University of Architecture and Construction, (AM)
- Yerevan Telecommunication Research Institute CJSC, (AM)
Project Specific Objectives:
- To create practice-oriented curricular and modules in Embedded Systems;
- To create remote laboratories in Embedded System in UA, GE, AM;
- To form the competences necessary for the Labor Market in Embedded Systems.
- Analysis of current curricula and competences in Embedded Systems
- Analysis of competences required at the Labor Market in UA, GE, AM in Embedded Systems
- Methodology development of curricula construction with the usage of the Remote Laboratory
- Modules and courses development/modification of Hardware and Software, CAD/CAM/CAE for ESD
- Courses development/modification in «New teaching approaches»
- Teaching material Development
- Construction of virtual and remote laboratories in Embedded Systems
- Retraining in «New teaching approaches in Eng.», «RL for ESD», «ESD Engineering»
- Master Classes in «RL and Embedded Systems Labs usage»
- Teaching the teachers and researchers
- Educate the pilot student groups
- Monitoring/Evaluation of processes and products
- Assessment at the regional and national level
- Seminars in target HEIs for industry workers
- New courses in Embedded Systems.
- New remote and virtual laboratories in Embedded Systems.
- New approaches of teaching learning material in Embedded Systems.
- To speed up integration between Higher Educational Institutes and business in target countries.
Webpage of project: http://tempus-desire.thomasmore.be